RadWebCam control allows you to display the stream provided by a web camera. You can easily start recording or take snapshot of the stream and save it to a file.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.
Recording capabilities—RadWebCam allows you to easily capture the media stream from the connected camera. Read more about this in the Commands article.
Snapshot support—You can take a snapshot of the current moment of the camera stream, and save it for later. Read more about this in the Commands article.
Customizeable commands—The control gives you the ability to customize the available commands. Read more about this in the Commands article.
Image flip—You can easily flip the video feed from the camera by setting the flip properties. Read more about this in the Video Flip article.
Errors handling—You can customize the content shown when there is no camera or the camera is unavailable using the
CameraErrorContentTemplateproperty and the
CameraErrorevent. Read more about this in the Errors article.
Check out the WPF Demo application for examples with RadWebCam.
- Telerik UI for WPF WebCam Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF WebCam
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF WebCam Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base