The Smart Tag of RadAutoCompleteBox lets you quickly access common tasks involved with and customizing the layout or setting the theme.
- New Theme Manager: Adds a new RadThemeManager component to the form.
- Edit UI elements: Opens a dialog that displays the Element Hierarchy Editor. This editor lets you browse all the elements in the control.
- Theme Name: Select a theme name from the drop down list of themes available for that control. Selecting a theme allows you to change all aspects of the controls visual style at one time.
- MultiLine: You can easily enable the multi-line functionality with this check box.
- WordWrap: This check box allows you to enable the word wrap.
- AutoCompleteMode: Use this to select the desired auto-complete mode.
- Edit AutoComplete Items: this link opens the Collection Editor which allows you to add/remove items.
- Learning Center: Navigate to the Telerik help, code library projects or support forum.
- Search: Search the Telerik site for a given string.