Telerik UI for .NET MAUI offers a comprehensive video getting started curriculum available to both active trial users and active license holders in Virtual Classroom. The training course is developed to help you get started with the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI components and features. It aims to put you in the shoes of an engineer who adds new features to an existing application.
The process starts by adding basic Telerik UI controls to the application and shows how to harness the power of the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI controls and features in no time. Further on, you'll get into more advanced components, like the Chart, DataGrid, and DataForm. Then, you will learn how to incorporate Telerik UI components to interact with existing functionality and with each other. Finally, the course will explore the styling options provided by the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI controls.
The next video shares a glimpse of the format and structure of the whole training and provides a brief overview of what will be accomplished through the steps.
This video shows the project code that you will use while working on the exercises in the .NET MAUI getting started course. You will also take a first look at the application you are building in this course.
The Telerik UI for .NET MAUI technical online training has an approximate duration of 2 hours and is split into seven modules with the following learning path:
- Chapter 1: Welcome (Introduction, About Telerik UI for .NET MAUI, Course Prerequisites, Course Resources)
- Chapter 2: Getting Started (Overview, Installation, Project Code, First Control, Running the Demos)
- Chapter 3: Basic UI Components (Overview of the Basic UI Controls, Inputs, ListPicker, TabView)
- Chapter 4: DataGrid (DataGrid Overview, Setup, Columns, Column Templates, Sorting, Filtering, Selection)
- Chapter 5: Chart (Chart Overview, Anatomy, Chart Setup, Categories and Series, Labels)
- Chapter 6: DataForm (DataForm Overview, Setup, Editors, Commit Modes)
- Chapter 7: Styling (Styling Overview, Examples, Palette Styling, Resources)