Telerik Document Processing is a bundle of UI-independent, cross-platform libraries enabling you to process the most commonly used flow, fixed and spreadsheet document formats. The components allow to create, import, modify and export documents, without external dependencies. To read more about the benefits of using Telerik Document Processing, please visit the product overview page.
Telerik Document Processing libraries support the following file formats:
- DOCX (Word Document)
- XLSX (Excel Workbook)
- XLS (Excel 97-2003 Workbook)
.NET Standard and .NET Core compatible versions are available for the Telerik Document Processing libraries. Their assemblies can be downloaded from the UI for Xamarin, UI for ASP.NET Core and UI for Blazor suites respectively.
If you would like to directly start using the libraries, go to the First Steps topic that walks you through creating a sample application with them.
Telerik Document Processing features the following components:
RadPdfProcessing: Create, import and export PDF documents.
RadSpreadProcessing: Create, import and export XLSX (Excel Workbook), XLS (Excel 97-2003 Workbook), CSV and TXT spreadsheet documents, and export them to PDF.
RadSpreadStreamProcessing: Export large XLSX and CSV spreadsheet documents with low memory footprint and great performance.
RadWordsProcessing: Create, import and export DOCX (Word Document), HTML, RTF and TXT documents, and export them to PDF.
RadZipLibrary: Compress and decompress ZIP files.
Telerik Document Processing is available as part of DevCraft, UI for ASP.NET Core, UI for ASP.NET MVC, UI for ASP.NET AJAX, UI for Blazor, UI for Xamarin, UI for WPF, UI for WinForms, UI for Silverlight. The libraries are subject of the license under which you've obtained the assemblies.
For any issues you might encounter while working with Telerik Document Processing, use any of the available support channels:
- License holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the dedicated support system.
- Our forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the team on all kinds of general issues.
- Our feedback portal provides information on the features/bugs in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Progress Services.