The Telerik UI for Blazor Visual Studio (VS) extensions provide scaffolders for increased developer productivity, which allow you to quickly add component pages to your application and set up the parameters of the component through UI.
To use the Telerik UI for Blazor scaffolders, install the Telerik UI for Blazor VS extensions. You can get the extension from:
- The Visual Studio Marketplace (for Visual Studio 2022 for Windows and Visual Studio 2019 for Windows).
- The Telerik UI for Blazor automated installer (for Windows and Mac).
- Your Telerik.com account (for Mac only). Download the
.mpackfile and use the "Install from file..." button on the Visual Studio Extensions dialog.
Our extention for Visual Studio for Mac will be discontinued in 2024 after Visual Studio for Mac is discontinued.
- Right-click the name of the solution.
- From the popup menu, select the Telerik UI for Blazor Project Item.
- From the UI form, select the desired component and set the available parameters.
- The scaffolded page will be added to the