The Telerik Visual Studio extension provides scaffolders for increased developer productivity. They allow you to quickly add component pages to your application and setup the parameters of the component through UI.
To use the Telerik UI for Blazor Scaffolders, install the Telerik UI for Blazor Visual Studio Extension. You can get the extension from:
- The Visual Studio Marketplace (for Visual Studio 2022 for Windows and Visual Studio 2019 for Windows).
- The Telerik UI for Blazor automated installer (for Windows and Mac).
- Your Telerik.com account - the
.mpackfile for VS for Mac.
- Right-click on the name of the solution.
- From the popup menu select the
Telerik UI for Blazor Project Item.
- From the UI form, select the desired component and set the available parameters.
- The scaffolded page will be added to the