Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC includes a technical online training available to both active trial users and active license holders.
The course format and syllabus allow learning at your own pace and referring to topics of interest when needed. The material it covers offers a great way for onboarding new team members and it boosts developer productivity by providing hands-on experience for building a real-world application, along with a variety of how-to topics and code examples.
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC technical online training has an approximate duration of 3 hours and it consists of seven modules with the following learning path:
- Chapter 1: Welcome (Introduction, Prerequisites, Resources, Tour of Demo Application for Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC)
- Chapter 2: Getting Started (Installation and Creating First Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC application, Solution structure)
- Chapter 3: Fundamentals (Widget naming, Script rendering, Kendo Scripts and Styles, Integrating Kendo Button with Razor, Widget events)
- Chapter 4: Basic UI Components (Adding Inputs, DropDowns, Slider, TabStrip, ComboBox)
- Chapter 5: Chart (Chart setup, data, categories, series and styling)
- Chapter 6: Grid (Grid setup and rendering, Grid columns, paging and sorting, Grid events and selection, Grid row action)
- Chapter 7: Styling and Theming (Built-In Themes, Creating Custom Theme, Styling and Icons)
To get started with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC online training, visit our learning portal with all All-Progress Products Virtual Classroom Courses or jump directly to Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC Online Training.