Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core includes a technical online training available to both active trial users and active license holders.
The training format and syllabus allow learning at your own pace and referring to topics of interest when needed. It provides a great way to onboard new team members and boosts developer productivity with hands-on experience for building a real-world application, along with multiple how-to topics and code examples.
The Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core technical online training has an approximate duration of 2,5 hours, split into seven modules with the following learning path:
- Chapter 1: Welcome (Prerequisites, Resources, Tour of Demo Application for Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core)
- Chapter 2: Getting Started (Installation and Creating First Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core application, Solution structure)
- Chapter 3: Fundamentals (Server-side setup, Tag and HTML helpers, Script rendering, Kendo Scripts and Styles)
- Chapter 4: Basic UI Components (DropDownList, Slider, TabStrip, ComboBox)
- Chapter 5: Chart (Chart setup, data, categories, series and styling)
- Chapter 6: Grid (Grid setup and rendering, Grid columns, paging and sorting, Grid events)
- Chapter 7: Styling and Theming (Built-In Themes, Creating Custom Theme, Styling and Icons)
To get started with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core online training, visit our learning portal with all All-Progress Products Virtual Classroom Courses or jump directly to Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core Online Training.