- After you have downloaded the install file, locate it using Windows Explorer and double click it to launch the installer.
Click Read License Agreement, then OK, then I Agree - Continue.
To take the defaults, click Install and skip to step 6. Otherwise click the Customize button.
Note: This button is not available when you download the *.exe installer directly from our site. In order to access it you should download the *.msi installer from your Telerik.com account.
On this screen you can select which features to install by clicking Customize button. You can also change the installation path. After making your selections, click OK to continue.
- To use this machine as a Storage Server or Scheduling Server, you must install the appropriate services at this time.
- To add the Storage and Scheduling Services features, you must complete the installation and perform a change using the installer.
- Storage server uses MongoDb as storage database. MongoDb requires at least 4Gb hard drive space to operate normally.
- If you have installed Visual Studio on the machine Test Studio plugin for Visual Studio will be also installed.
Review all the selections and click Install to start the installation process.
When the install is complete, the Installation Successful screen is displayed.
Click Finish to exit the installation.
- Note: When upgrading, users may encounter an error: "Service 'Telerik Scheduling Service' (Telerik Scheduling Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." See Error Starting Services troubleshooting article.