Click the Feedback button to expand the tool, provide comments, and send your assessment.
- Title - type a brief and helpful title.
- Description - write a summary of the issue.
- Tags - flag your feedback:
- Bug - configure a Bug Tracking application to submit a bug on export.
- Important - indicates high priority.
- Idea - indicates a suggestion for improvement.
- Details - automatically attach the following hard-coded information:
- Application - the process name of the current browser.
- Window - the title of the browser window.
- Date & Time - taken when the Feedback button was pressed.
- Screenshot - include a browser image with notes:
- Capture - take a screen shot of the entire browser.
- Save - save the current capture. -Annotate - add a rectangular shape, text comment, and change the color of each.
Once finished, click Send and choose how to share your feedback:
- Email - send a message using the default system email client. The subject, body, and attachment are filled in.
- Export - save a Microsoft Word or HTML document containing the feedback to disk.
- Submit as Bug - load the Submit Bug dialog and log a bug in your previously configured bug tracking application.