While, by default, the Graph report item comes with a single title with the TopCenter Position, the report item enables you to add more titles to it.
To add a title to the Graph:
- Click the Graph you want to change. The selected Graph properties are listed in the Property Browser.
- In the Titles property, click the Edit Collection (…) button. As a result, the GraphTitle Collection Editor opens.
- Click Add to add a title and set the Text property.
- Click Add to add more colors to the palette.
- When you are done, click OK.
To modify an existing Graph title:
- Click the Graph title you want to change. The selected title properties are listed in the Property Browser.
- Update the title properties as required.