ASP.NET Core Web API Implementation in .NET and .NET Core
This implementation of the Reporting REST service is based on the ASP.NET Core framework. It is the Microsoft approach for building web applications on the .NET/.NET Core environments.
These are the options for the service hosting:
- Hosting Reports Service in ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 with Top Level Statements
- Hosting Reports Service in ASP.NET Core in .NET 5
- Hosting Reports Service in ASP.NET Core 3.1
The service can be used from:
- HTML5 Report Viewer
- Angular Report Viewer
- React Report Viewer
- Blazor ReportViewer
- Native Blazor ReportViewer
- Windows Forms ReportViewer
- WPF ReportViewer
- Any custom client can utilize resources from the service by submitting HTTP requests - REST API Reference.