Here are described all visual elements used in the TimeSpan Picker for Xamarin.
Currently, the RadTimeSpan Picker does not provide spinners for Milliseconds.
More information about Spinners refer to the RadSpinner help article.
- Placeholder - the text visualized before picking a date/time. Placeholder could be customized through the PlaceholderTemplate property.
- DisplayStringFormat - the text vislualized after a date/time is picked.
- Header and HeaderLabelText- the text displayed in the popup header. It could se set a direct text through the HeaderLabelText property or fully customize the popup header using the HeaderTemplate property.
- SpinnersHeader - the text visualized for spinner header depending on the values to be picked. For example if the SpinnerFormat is g the text visualized for spinner header will be Days Hours Minutes Seconds.
- Spinner - displays time interval values in a list.
- SelectionHighlight - highlisht the current selected time interval when the popup is open.
- Footer - the footer of the popup. By default is contains OK and Cancel Buttons. It could be customized through the FooterTemplate property.