RadTabView is a flexible navigation control that allows you to build tabbed interfaces. Each tabview item has an associated content displayed on selection.
RadTabView is available for the following platforms:
- Universal Windows Platform
- Item Selection: RadTabView exposes selection API which allows you as a developer to extend the navigation per application needs. For more details read the Selection topic.
- Flexible header and content of the items: You can easily customize the header and the content of the tabview items. Go to the TabViewItem topic for more information on this.
- Customizable tab strip area position: The tab strip can be positioned top or bottom. Go to Setting Header’s position section for more details on this.
- Layout option for overflow tabs: If there are too many items in the TabView control and they cannot fit into the tab strip area, a customizable overflow button will be displayed.