RadCalendar for Xamarin allows you to easily implement various calendar scenarios in your apps built with Xamarin.Forms. The control capitalizes on all the innate benefits of the native UI but exposes all objects and properties in C#, allowing for no-compromise customization and flexibility.
Figure 1: RadCalendar Overview
- Different view modes support: The Telerik Xamarin Calendar features year, month, week, multiday and day views. Read the Navigation and View Mode topic for more information.
- Selection: RadCalendar supports single selection functionality. The selected date can be changed programmatically or when the user taps on a calendar cell. Read the Selection article for more details.
- Appointments: Using RadCalendar you can create appointments for a particular date out-of-the-box. For more information on this check the Appointments topic.
- Scheduling Capabilities: RadCalendar provides MultiDay view mode which enables you to create a detailed view of the schedule for a specific day (or days). To learn more about this go to MultiDay View topic.
- Flexible Styling API: Thanks to the control’s flexible API you have the freedom to style each separate date cell as well as the appointments according to your specifications. Read more about the Calendar styling capabilities in the Styling section.