Thank you for choosing RadNotifyIcon!
RadNotifyIcon is a control that can be used to display an icon in the Windows taskbar notification area. The icon can then respond to user interaction as well as display tooltips, popups and balloon notifications.
Add an icon in the Windows taskbar notification area. Learn more in the Getting Started article.
Popup: Display a popup upon user interaction with the icon or by manually calling the exposed methods. Learn more in the Popup article.
ContextMenu: Show a popup to present the user with some options. Learn more in the ContextMenu article.
Tooltip: Display a tooltip when the icon is hovered and customize it. Check out the Tooltip article for more information.
Balloon Notifications: Show a notification to grab the user's attention. Check out the Balloon Notifications article for more information.
DPI Support: The RadNotifyIcon provides support for high DPI environments.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.
Check out the online demos at demos.telerik.com.
- Telerik UI for WPF NotifyIcon Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF NotifyIcon
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF NotifyIcon Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base