RadialGaugeTicks are displayed next to the arc spanning the entire sweep angle.
The following properties allow you to modify the ticks' look:
- TicksCount: Specifies how many ticks will be displayed. On the following picture the black ticks are 24, but the red ticks are 72.
RadRadialGauge always displays one additional tick to the TicksCount in order to distribute the ticks correctly on the arc.
- TickStartIndexVisibleRange: Specifies at which index the visible ticks range will start. On the following picture the red ticks start from index 45:
- TickEndIndexVisibleRange: Specifies at which index the visible ticks range will end. On the following picture the red ticks ends with index 50:
- TicksRadiusPercentage: Controls how far according to the gauge's arc the ticks will be rendered. On the following picture, the red ticks have TicksRadiusPercentage 80.
- CircleTicks: Controls whether the specific ticks are circle or not.
- TickThickness: Specifies how thick the ticks will be rendered.
- TickColor: Specifies the back color for the ticks
- TicksOffset: Specifies the ticks back length towards the center point.
- TicksLenghtPercentage: Controls the ticks length. On the picture below, the black ticks are with TicksLenghtPercentage 10, but the red ones with 5.