To add a ShapedForm to your project:
1. Create a new Windows Application in Visual Studio.
2. Make sure your project includes a reference to Telerik.WinControls and Telerik.WinControls.UI libraries.
You can add these references automatically by adding any RadControl to the form.
3. Right-click the default form and select View Code.
4. If you are working in C#: Change the declaration of the form so that it derives from the Telerik.WinControls.UI.ShapedForm class.
5. If you are working in Visual Basic:
Click the Show All Files button in Solution Explorer.
Expand the Form1.vb node in Solution Explorer.
Open the Form1.Designer.vb file by double-clicking it.
Change the declaration in the Form1.Designer.vb file so that it derives from the Telerik.WinControls.UI.ShapedForm class:
Changing WinForms form to Telerik ShapedForm
partial class ShapedForm1 : Telerik.WinControls.UI.ShapedForm
<Global.Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DesignerGenerated()> _ Partial Class ShapedForm1 Inherits Telerik.WinControls.UI.ShapedForm
10. Return to the design view of the form. Visual Studio will repaint the form without a title bar, indicating that it is now being derived from the ShapedForm class.
11. Press F5 to run the project.