There are three ways in which you can use the RadRibbonForm control:
Change the base class of a standard Windows Form to Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadRibbonForm
Drop a RadRibbonBar control on a RadForm control
Add a new RadRibbonForm item to your project by right-clicking on the Project’s node in the Solution Explorer and selecting the "Add" option from the context menu.
When you add a RadRibbonBar control on a RadForm the Visual Studio Designer pops up a dialog which asks you whether you would like to switch the form’s behavior to RadRibbonFormBehavior:
After you choose to replace the form's default behavior with a RadRibbonFormBehavior, the RadForm is transformed to a RadRibbonForm:
Switching to RadRibbonFormBehavior does not change the base class to RadRibbonForm but enables the RadRibbonForm functionality on the RadForm control.
- Telerik UI for WinForms RibbonForm Component
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WinForms Components
- Telerik UI for WinForms Setup
- Telerik UI for WinForms Application Modernization
- Telerik UI for WinForms Visual Studio Templates
- Deploy Telerik UI for WinForms Applications
- Telerik UI for WinForms Virtual Classroom(Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WinForms License Agreement)