RadBindingNavigator extends RadCommandBar control, so most of its ways for customization at runtime and design time will be valid here as well. RadBindingNavigator displays two sets of buttons separated into two ''CommandBarStripElements'' according to the purpose of their commands:
Adding a RadBindingNavigator control to a form and binding it to a data source, such as a BindingSource, will automatically establish relationships between the buttons and the BindingSource methods. In the list below are represented all relationships.
- Move to first item - MoveFirst
- Move to previous item - MovePrevious
- Move to next item - MoveNext
- Move to last item - MoveLast
- Add new item - AddNew
- Delete item - RemoveCurrent