The visual structure of the .NET MAUI Slider represents the anatomy of the UI component. Being familiar with the visual elements of the Slider allows you to quickly find the information required to configure them.
The following image shows the anatomy of the Slider.
- Backtrack—The part of the slider across which the value thumb slides.
- Thumb—A draggable handle which represents the slider value.
- Range Track—The part of the backtrack from its start along to the value thumb.
- Ticks and Labels—Visual indicators of the underlying min-max range.
- Tooltip— A visual indicator of the current value selected with the thumb.