To configure Safari for web automation with Test Studio, there are certain settings required. Complete the following steps to adjust the browser for test execution.
The Calibrate Browsers feature can configure your browsers automatically.
If you need to resort to manual configuration, use the following settings:
2. Choose Actual Size (or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + 0).
2. Click on the General tab.
3. Make sure that Always prompt before downloading is checked.
2. Click on the Security tab.
4. Make sure that Block pop-up windows is unchecked.
5. Make sure Always is selected.
6. Make sure Ask before sending a non-secure form to a secure website is unchecked.
2. Click on the Extensions tab.
3. Make sure that Extensions is set to On.
4. Make sure that the Telerik Test Studio Automation Extension extension is enabled.
2. Click on the Tabs tab.
3. Set Open pages in tabs instead of windows to Never.
4. Place a check by When a new tab or window opens, make it active.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Under the Block cookies section, select Never.