After adding a WPF test, you need to configure it for the application you intend to record tests against.
- Click the Configure button in the Test ribbon.
- The Configure WPF Application Path window appears. There are two options to determine the default application to launch when recording and executing this test.
- WPF Application Path - drag and drop the shortcut icon into this text box, or click Browse and locate it manually.
- Current Path Expanded - read-only display of full path if environment variables are used.
- Use default path - whether to use the path set here or the default path set in Project Settings > General.
- Active WPF Applications - Progress Test Studio detects all WPF apps currently running and lists them. Highlight the desired app and press Select Application.
- Recording Options - set the default behavior whether to record window state changes.
* Click __OK__. If you need to later modify the WPF application path, choose __Configure__ from the toolbar. * Hit __Record__ to launch the app with the recording toolbar docked at its bottom.
Notice that steps are added to the test as actions are taken within the application.