The controls in the suite require specific Xamarin Android Support Libraries to render correctly on Android.
Here are listed the common requirements for all Android projects that use our suite:
- The minimum required version of all Xamarin Android Support Libraries is 18.104.22.168.
- Here are listed all packages that come with the latest version of Xamarin.Forms, which also have to be updated to version 22.214.171.124:
- Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView (required by Telerik.Xamarin.Android.List.dll)
- Xamarin.Android.Support.v8.RenderScript (required by Telerik.Xamarin.Android.Primitives.dll. only with R3 2018.3 or earlier)
- The target Android version of the Android project should be Android 8.1 (API level 27) or greater. This could be modified from the project settings.
- The corresponding to the target Android version Android SDK has to be installed in order to use the required support libraries (install from the Android SDK Manager).