SlideView is a flexible navigation control that allows you to slide between different views, thus providing an interactive navigation. With it, you can build a gallery display to show your images and content efficiently.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.
- Navigation—The SlideView control allows you to navigate through the data either in a loop or from end to end.
- Animation—This compoment comes out of the box with support for animations when navigating the data.
- Orientation—SlideView allows you to customize how the data will be navigated. The possible options are vertically or horizontally.
- Customizing navigation buttons—The SlideView component provides the ability to customize the navigation buttons. You can learn more about this functionality in the Navigation Buttons article.
Check out the demos application at demos.telerik.com.
- Telerik UI for WPF SlideView Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF SlideView
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF SlideView Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base