Telerik RadGanttView is a control used for managing and visualization project planning data in a MVVM friendly way.
Key features list includes:
Support for various project data - visualize different item types like Regular Tasks, Project Milestones, Summaries and the Relations between them, check here for more details.
Highlight critical items - highlight different types of important items like late or critical tasks.Read more.
Built with performance in mind - the control is taking advantage of Data and UI virtualization to achieve fast scrolling and navigation through thousands of items.
MVVM Support - the control uses MVVM-friendly API to better facilitate the separation of the View layer. The control can be easily bound to a datasource via a single property.
Import MS Project Data - import your MS project data into the GanttView control and visualize it in a user-friendly way.
Silverlight/WPF Code Compatibility - the WPF GanttView shares a single codebase with its Silverlight counterpart. This means that you can achieve close to 100% code reuse for your GanttView logic if you have parallel Silverlight/WPF development.
You can check RadGanttView demos at https://demos.telerik.com/wpf/
- Telerik UI for WPF GanttView Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF GanttView
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF GanttView Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base