The RadNotification offers several directions in which you can modify its behavior:
- Use the Position, OffetX, OffsetY properties to control the position in which the notification is shown.
- Use the Width and Height properties to control the size of the notification. Since Q3 2011 this can take percents as well as pixels
- Use the Animation, AnimationDuration properties to control the way in which the notification is initially shown.
- Use the ContentScrolling property to customize the availability of scrollbars. Possible values are Auto, None X, Y and Both. This requires the content to have explicit dimensions set in pixels to work correctly.
- Use the ShowCloseButton, ShowTitleMenu, VisibleTitlebar, TitleIcon properties to control the behavior of the titlebar.
- Use the AutoCloseDelay, KeepOnMouseOver, ShowInterval properties to control the time, after which the notification will automatically show/hide.
- Use the LoadContentOn, UpdateInterval, ShowInterval properties to control when new content is loaded. When UpdateInterval is set to 0 updates will not be performed when LoadContentOn is set to TimeInterval.
- Use the Text, Title, ContentIcon, WebMethodName, WebMethodpath, OnCallbackUpdate properties to control how the content is loaded.
- You can declare a custom menu between the NotificationMenu tags.
- You can change the overall look and feel of the notification by changing its skin via the Skin, EnableShadow, EnableRoundedCorners propertes.
- You can define a custom HTTP handler that servers the sound through the AudioHandlerUrl property.
In order to disable automatic updates set LoadContentOn to PageLoad , UpdateInterval to 0 and add content either through the Text property or in the ContentTemplate .