The main visual elements of RadNotification are:
- TitleBar: This is the title of the notification.
- TitleIcon: The small image (16x16 pixels) shown in the titlebar.
- Menu Icon: The button used to show the title menu. It appears only if the ShowTitleMenu property is set to true.
- Close Button: The button used to close the notification. It appears only if the ShowCloseButton property is set to true.
- ContentIcon: The image (32x32 pixels) shown in the content area of the notification.
- Content or Text: This is the main part of the control. It can be customized using Text property or by declaring content between the RadNotification's ContentTemplate tags in ASP.NET.