The RadRadialGauge control serves as an instrument that indicates and gives a visual display of amount, level, or contents of something. These values are presented via indicators (needles, arrows, and others). To give context to the indicated value (or values) the gauge uses an axis and gauge ranges. The axis states a minimum and maximum which determine the allowed values. The gauge ranges denote certain parts of the axis range and are usually displayed with different colors to provide additional information. For example, in an axis range [0, 200] a Red gauge range [180, 200] can be added to articulate that values within this range are too high.
RadRadialGauge is available for the following platforms:
- Universal Windows Platform
- Radial display - circular arrangement with abilities to specify StartAngle, SweepAngle and SweepDirection
- Linear axis - linear scale distribution
- Indicators - built-in indicators (Arrow, Needle) that allow customization of the appearance, including fill, stroke and shape
- Ranges - a collection of gauge ranges
- Animations - smooth out of the box animations