The gauge indicators represent specific values on the gauge scale. Here are all types of indicators:
GaugeIndicator class is a base class that defines properties for all of the above indicators.
- Value (double): Gets or sets the value of this indicator.
- StartValue (double): Determines from where in the value range does the indicator start. By default every indicator starts at 0.
- Owner: Gets the owner range of this indicator.
- IsAnimated (bool): Gets or sets the IsAnimated property value. This property enables and disables the animated transition between values.
- AnimationDuration: Gets or sets the duration of the animation when IsAnimated is true.
- AnimationEasing: Gets or sets the easing of the animation when IsAnimated is true.