During Quick Execution, press the Pause button on the Visual Debugger, or set a Breakpoint ahead of time, to interrupt the test and perform Debug Options.
Once the test pauses, the following Debug Options are available:
- Show the DOM Explorer of the currently displayed page.
- Capture the currently failed state. Save a .zip file containing a snapshot of the DOM, browser image, and test log.
- Diagnose a failure directly. Only enabled on detected failures.
- View the current execution log of the test.
- Easily record any bugs in the target application during debugging.
Resume normal execution with the Play button, or use the Fast Forward button to execute one step at a time.