Test Studio's TFS plugin is also compatible with Team Foundation Service.
1. Ensure that the Test Studio user has the necessary permissions to access the team project.
2. Test Studio only supports team projects configured to use Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC), not Git version control.
1. In Test Studio, open the Project and click Connect to TFS.
2. From the drop down menu choose Team Foundation Service.
3. Under TFS Server Name, input your Team Foundation Service address and press the Connect button.
See this video for a demonstration.