Walk-through the IF...Else conditional statement process - how to build a meaningful if...else statement, what the execution status looks like and a sample on how to check if an element exists in the DOM.
1. Create a Web Test and click Record.
2. Navigate to www.random.org.
3. Set the Min field to 1 and the Max field to 2.
4. Click Generate.
5. Enable hover over highlighting by clicking Highlight Element in the Test Studio Recorder and hover over the Result box.
6. Click Quick Tasks and double click Verify - text contains '1'.
7. Disable hover over highlighting and minimize the browser.
8. Choose Conditions in the Step Builder and add if...else step.