Requirements for Embedding the Telerik Reporting REST ServiceStack Service in an Application
- Telerik Reports must be accessible by the application hosting the Reporting REST ServiceStack service.
Telerik Reporting ASP.NET ServiceStack service implementation requires the following ASP.NET and third party assemblies.
- Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0
- System.Web.dll (188.8.131.52)
- ServiceStack V3 (184.108.40.206)
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll 220.127.116.11 (latest available via NuGet is recommended)
(Optional) These assemblies add up to the Telerik Reporting Engine functionality and should be used only if you need the specific feature. They are responsible for additional support formats or retrieving data from an OLAP cube. The asseblies must be deployed along with the application that hosts the Telerik Reporting REST ServiceStack Service.
- XPS rendering extension requires Telerik.Reporting.XpsRendering assembly (Telerik.Reporting.XpsRendering.dll).
- DOCX/PPTX/XLSX rendering extensions require Telerik.Reporting.OpenXmlRendering.dll and Third-Party Dependencies (DocumentFormat.OpenXml.dll v.2.0.5022.0 or above with proper binding redirect.
- CubeDataSource requires Telerik.Reporting.Adomd.dll and Third-Party Dependencies (Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.dll v.10.0.0.0 or above with proper binding redirects).
The Telerik Reporting ServiceStack REST Service should be the only ServiceStack based Web Service in a project, as all ServiceStack services have a single AppHost per AppDomain.