Remotely Data-Bound Scheduler Does Not Populate
|Product||Progress® Kendo UI® for jQuery Scheduler|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64bit|
A remotely data-bound jQuery Scheduler does not populate.
Such behavior may be caused by various reasons.
- HTTP status code 401 indicates that an authentication is required and has failed, or not is not provided yet.
- HTTP status code 403 indicates that a request is not authorized. It is possible that the current user does not have the required permissions.
- HTTP status code 404 indicates that the requested URL cannot be found. Check if the controller and action names are spelled correctly.
- HTTP status code 500 indicates that a server error occurred while processing the request.
Check if the server response is in the correct data type format. For more information see the Binding to remote service help topic.
- Check if the models returned from the sever match the required kendo.data.SchedulerEvent fields. For more information check the Binding to remote service help topic.