How to Install Fiddler Root Certificate on Windows
How to install Fiddler root certificate on Windows
- Go to your Desktop and double click on FiddlerRootCertificate.crt.
- Click the Install Certificate... button.
- Choose the Store Location and click Next.
- Select the Place all certificates in the following store option and click Browse....
- Choose the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder and click OK.
- Click Next to go to the final step of Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Finish.
Fiddler root certificate is now installed.