How to Install Fiddler Root Certificate on Windows
How to install Fiddler root certificate on Windows
Fiddler Everywhere provides automatic option to install the root trust certtificate (administrative account still needed). Use this documentation section as a reference and use the method below only if you need to add the certificate manually.
- Go to your Desktop and double click on FiddlerRootCertificate.crt.
- Click the Install Certificate... button.
- Choose the Store Location and click Next.
- Select the Place all certificates in the following store option and click Browse....
- Choose the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder and click OK.
- Click Next to go to the final step of Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Finish.
Fiddler root certificate is now installed.