How to Install Fiddler Root Certificate on Windows
|Product Version||1.0.0 and above|
How to install the Fiddler root certificate on Windows manually.
Fiddler Everywhere provides an option to install the trusted root certificate automatically. Follow the steps described in the Solution section below only if you need to add the certificate manually.
You need the FiddlerRootCertificate.crt file. For the instructions to download the certificate, see Export Root Certificate.
- Go to your Desktop and double-click the FiddlerRootCertificate.crt file.
- Click the Install Certificate... button.
- Select the Local Machine Store Location and click Next.
- Select the Place all certificates in the following store option and click Browse....
- Choose the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder and click OK.
- Click Next to go to the final step of Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Finish.
The Fiddler root certificate is now installed.