Telerik UI for Xamarin.Android is a library of wrappers of native UI components built from the ground-up to deliver fast loading, excellent drawing capabilities, pixel-perfectness and sleek interactivity on any device and screen-size running Android. The product bridges missing controls and functionalities in the Android native offering including charts, calendar, list and more.
Telerik Examples is a free application that demonstrates how Telerik UI for Xamarin.Android can be used in various scenarios. The application is available for download directly from Google Play or through the QR code below.
Telerik UI for Xamarin.Android contains components designed for the mobile environment. They offer great performance in loading time, drawing capabilities and real-time updates. The intuitive object model and public API allow you to easily setup complex objects and integrate them into your applications.
- RadChartView: A charting control that supports different chart types (and series) organized in hierarchies, depending on the coordinate system, used to plot the data points—for example Cartesian (RadCartesianChartView) and radial (RadPieChartView) coordinate systems.
- RadCalendarView: A calendar control which provides different date representations (in a week, month or year), different selection modes and events integration.
- RadListView: A list control which provides popular list features that you will need in you app like: selection, item reordering, loading items on demand, etc.
- RadDataForm: A control that provides an easy and versatile approach to processing data objects’ public members and building mobile forms fast.
- RadSideDrawer: The control is a highly customizable drawer that uses slide-out design pattern and allows developers to embed any content inside the sliding panel from text and icons to sliders and filters.
- RadDataSource: It is a non-UI control for working with in-memory data which makes it easy for developers to perform sorting, filtering and grouping operations.
- RadScrollView: A layout container for a view hierarchy that can be scrolled by the user both horizontally and vertically, allowing it to be larger than the physical display.
- RadFeedback: A control that provides the feedback experience for the end users and allows them to make a snapshot of any glitch they encounter and send it immediately.