The controls in the suite require specific Xamarin Android Support Libraries to render correctly on Android.
Here are listed the common requirements for all Android projects that use our suite:
- The required version of Xamarin.Forms package is 2.4.0.
- The minimum required version of all Xamarin Android Support Libraries is 23.3.0.
- Here are listed all packages that come with the latest version of Xamarin.Forms, which also have to be updated to version 23.3.0:
- The target Android version of the Android project should be API Level 23 (Android 6.0) or greater. This could be modified from the project settings.
- The corresponding to the target Android version Android SDK has to be installed in order to use the required support libraries (install from the Android SDK Manager).