RadImageEditor for Xamarin is a control that enables you to easily visualize and edit images in different file formats in your mobile application. As an addition to the RadImageEditor control you can use an UI - RadImageEditorToolbar. This UI includes all editing capabilities of the control and it could be easily customized.
Figure 1: RadImageEditor Overview
- Importing and Exporting images: RadImageEditor allows you to import different image formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and export images in JPEG, PNG format.
- Various image source options: The control could load images from a Stream, File (as embedded resource, or image located on the device) and URI.
Rich image editing features set: The control comes with a various editing capabilities:
- Support for undo/redo: RadImageEditor has a history stack with the changes applied to the image. This means that you can reverse and re-apply actions. Read more about this in the History article.
- Support for Interactive Pan and Zoom: RadImageEditor provides pan and zoom functionality that will help you interact with the image and display it in a convenient way.
- RadImageEditorToolbar (Built-in Toolbar Items): You could take advantage of a pre-defined UI automatically wired with all toolbar items provided by the control through built-in functionality. For more details check the ImageEditorToolbar article.
- Custom Toolbar: The RadImageEditor Toolbar can be fully customized. You could populate the toolbar with the ToolbarItems needed for editing the image. Read more about this here.
- Custom Commands: The control provides and API for adding custom commands to the Toolbar. Check here for more details.