Here are described all visual elements used in the Date and Time Picker for Xamarin.
More information about Spinners refer to the RadSpinner help article.
- Placeholder - the text visualized before picking a date/time. Placeholder could be customized through the PlaceholderTemplate property.
- DisplayStringFormat - the text vislualized after a date/time is picked.
- Header - the text displayed in the popup header. It could se set a direct text through the HeaderLabelText property or fully customize the popup header using the HeaderTemplate property.
- SelectedDate - the date displayed when popup is open.
- SpinnerHeader - the text visualized for spinner header depending on the values to be picked. For example if the SpinnerFormatString is d and AreSpinnerHeadersVisible="True" The text visualized for spinner header will be Month Day Year.
- Spinner - displays items in a list.
- SelectionHighlight - highlisht the current selected date/time when the popup is open.
- Footer - the footer of the popup. By default is contains OK and Cancel Buttons. It could be customized through the FooterTemplate property.