Thank you for choosing RadTimeline!
The RadTimeline control is used to visualize a sequence of events over a specified period of time. Its main purpose is to allow intuitive visualization of the events, lightweight scrolling and navigating through the period.
RadTimeline's key features list:
Intervals - The developer can specify the possible time units for the timeline out of a predefined list of supported time units. The control chooses the best time unit from the collection according to the current zoom level.
Zoom - The user can zoom in and out in order to display a certain sub-period in greater detail or get a better overview of the whole period.
Two types of items - items with duration and instant items (events with no duration).
Item tooltip - The developer can specify a tooltip template for the event items, in order to display their details.
Customizeable templates - you can customize the appearance of the control through TimelineItemTemplate, TimelineInstantItemTemplate and ItemTemplateSelector.
- Telerik UI for WPF Timeline Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF Timeline
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF Timeline Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base