The SvgImage component allows you to display SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images inside your WPF application.
Get started with the control with its Getting Started help article that shows how to use it in a basic scenario.
- Animations—The SvgImage component supports applying animations to the displayed SVG image.
- Clipping—The component provides out-of-the-box support for clipping the SVG image.
- Paint Servers—The control allows you to specify paint servers that will be applied to the SVG image.
Check out the demos application at demos.telerik.com.
- Telerik UI for WPF SvgImage Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF SvgImage
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF SvgImage Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base