This topic helps you to quickly get started using the RadRating control. It focuses on the following:
In order to use RadRating in your projects you have to add references to the following two assemblies:
You can include the control in your page by either dragging it from the toolbox in Visual Studio, or manually creating the control. Below is an example of how to create the RadRating control in code behind and XAML code:
In order to use the RadRating control, you need to declare the following namespace: xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation"
Example 1: Instantiating a RadRating control in Xaml
Example 2: Instantiating a RadRating control in code
RadRating ratingControl = new RadRating();
Dim ratingControl As New RadRating()
Figure 1: RadRating
- Value: Gets or sets the value of the RadRating.
- Precision: Gets or sets the precision of the RadRating.
- NumberOfItemsToGenerate: Gets or sets the number of items to generate.
- IsReadOnly: Gets or sets a value indicating whether the RadRating instance is read only.
ValueChanged: Occurs when value of the RadRating has changed. The ValueChanged event handler receives two arguments:
- The sender argument contains the RadRating. This argument is of type object, but can be cast to the RadRating type.
- The event arguments are of type RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs.