Telerik DataPager provides the user with a navigation interface to page through any collection of data. The control provides paged data source to any data-bound controls. RadDataPager is extremely helpful when working with large collections of data.
Binding to IEnumerable—RadDataPager can bind to any collection that implements the
IEnumerableinterface, which means that it can page any collection. The pager wraps the collection internally in an
IPagedCollectionViewand exposes it through its
PagedSourceproperty. In order to page a collection you have to pass it to the
Sourceproperty of the DataPager.
Programmatic Paging—The developer is allowed to implement the paging programmatically, thanks to the API exposed by DataPager.
AutoEllipsis and DisplayMode—Controls the user interface of the pager.
WCF Data Services and DataServicesDataSource support—RadDataPager can be easily integrated with the
DataServicesDataSourcecontrol and consume server data through WCF Services.
- Telerik UI for WPF DataPager Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF DataPager
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF DataPager Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base