RadCalendar for WPF is an advanced date input control that allows single or multiple date selection as well as displaying dates in different views. All calendar properties are culture-aware and customizable.
Culture awareness: RadCalendar is easily globalized. All properties are culture-aware and if not explicitly set, they would use the default thread culture for their values. You can easily change the text in the calendar's header, FirstDayOfWeek or DayMonthNamesFormat.
Month and year views: RadCalendar provides month and year views.
Flexible date navigation: RadCalendar provides two types of navigation: arrow buttons in the calendar header that would cycle through the list of days, months or years and clicking inbetween the two arrows would change the calendar view.
Fully Skinnable: RadCalendar is easily customizable through different skins available.
Keyboard support: Users can navigate through the items (dates) using keys.
Advanced Event-handling model: RadCalender supports routed events.
- Telerik UI for WPF Calendar Homepage
- Get Started with the Telerik UI for WPF Calendar
- Telerik UI for WPF API Reference
- Getting Started with Telerik UI for WPF Components
- Telerik UI for WPF Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Telerik UI for WPF Calendar Forums
- Telerik UI for WPF Knowledge Base