The actions in the UI of RadWebCam are executed via the following methods:
- TakeSnapshot: Takes a snapshot from the currently displayed video feed. To get the snapshot subscribe to the SnapshotTaken event.
- SaveSnapshot: Triggers the SnapshotTaken event when the control is in preview snapshot mode.
- DiscardSnapshot: Discards the taken snapshot when the control is in preview snapshot mode.
- StartRecording: Starts capturing the media source(s) to a file. The RecordingFilePath property must be set before calling this method.
- StopRecording: Stops the file capture.
- ShutDown: Shuts down the video pipeline.
- ShowSettingsDialog: Shows the settings dialog that allows you to adjust the camera options.
- Start: Starts displaying the video feed from the camera.
- Pause: Pauses the video pipeline and pauses displaying the video feed.
- Stop: Stops displaying the video feed from the camera.
You can use the commands outside of the RadWebCam control or modify their default behavior by overriding the respective method.
The following public static methods are also available for RadWebCam:
- GetAudioCaptureDevices: Gets a list with all the available audio capture devices.
- GetVideoCaptureDevices: Gets a list with all the available video capture devices.
- GetVideoFormats: Gets a list with all the available video file formats for the provided device.
- Initialize: Starts up the video pipeline and displays the video from the source inside of the control.