This article shows the ImageEditor structure and elements hierarchy.
Open/Save buttons: These buttons allows you to open an existing image and save the current changes.
- Undo/Redo buttons: Use these buttons to undo/redo a specific action.
- Transform section: The buttons in this section allows you to transform or add content to the image.
- Adjust section: This section allows you to change the colors in the image.
- Effects section: This section allows you to add some effects.
- Zoom Element: You can zoom with this control.
- Image Area: This area shows the image along with any applied changes.