This article describes the inner structure and organization of the elements which build the RadBulletGraph control.
There are two main types of bullet graphs - horizontal and vertical, depending on the direction in which the control is drawn.
- RadLinearGaugeElement: Represents the main element of RadBulletGraph.
- BulletGraphQualitiveBar: Each of the bars building RadBulletGraph.
- BulletGraphFeaturedMeasureBar: Bar representing the measure.
- LinearGaugeNeedleIndicator: Needle indicator.
- LinearGaugeLabels: Labels along the bullet graph.