The Smart Tag of RadTextBoxControl lets you quickly access common tasks involved with and customizing the layout or setting the theme.
- New Theme Manager: Adds a new RadThemeManager component to the form.
- Edit UI elements: Opens a dialog that displays the Element Hierarchy Editor. This editor lets you browse all the elements in the control.
- Theme Name: Select a theme name from the drop down list of themes available for that control. Selecting a theme allows you to change all aspects of the controls visual style at one time.
- Enable The MultiLine.
- Enable the WordWrap
- AutoComplete: Set the auto-complete mode.
- Learning Center: Navigate to the Telerik help, code library projects or support forum.
- Search: Search the Telerik site for a given string.