This document describes how to upgrade the version of the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC helpers and how to switch from a trial to a developer (commercial) license.
To update Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC to a new version, either:
To upgrade your project with the Upgrade Project Wizard, refer to the following articles:
- Replace all scripts, styles, and images that are related to Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC with the desired version of the framework.
- Download the desired version from the Download section of your account.
- Load the scripts and styles locally or from the Kendo UI CDN Services.
- Change the reference to the new
Kendo.MVCdll. Verify that the dll refers to the correct ASP.NET MVC version.
- Delete (uninstall) the trial version from your machine. This approach will eliminate the possibility for trial assemblies to end up in the project references or in production.
- Install the licensed Kendo UI version and follow the steps for updating the Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC version.