The Telerik UI Chip TagHelper and HtmlHelper for ASP.NET Core are server-side wrappers for the Kendo UI Chip component.
The Chip is a compact element that represents an input, attribute, or action. The component enables user input and verifies that input by converting text into chips.
The component can be clicked or removed, and supports various styling options. The Chip is commonly used in email templates where each chip corresponds to a single person.
The following example demonstrates how to initialize the Chip.
@(Html.Kendo().Chip() .Name("chip") .Label("Chip") )
@addTagHelper *, Kendo.Mvc <kendo-chip name="chip" label="Chip"> </kendo-chip>
- Customization—You can add a Select or Remove custom icon to the Chip as well as display avatars in it.
- Appearance—The Chip delivers a number of ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the Chip, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- Getting Started with the Chip for ASP.NET Core
- Basic Usage of the Chip HtmlHelper for ASP.NET Core (Demo)
- Server-Side API of the Chip HtmlHelper for ASP.NET Core