Telerik REPL is a server playground tool that allows you to write razor/C# code in the browser, see the result, and share your code. It is integrated with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core demos, which lets you modify a demo and immediately see the effect of your changes.
Telerik REPL saves you time—it requires no setup and has no prerequisites. You can use it to test various simple scenarios or scenarios of medium complexity. REPL is particularly useful when you need to quickly test something in your browser, for example:
- Run the Telerik demos and then make changes to them by adding and executing your custom logic.
- Create a demo and share it with your team—this enables easier collaboration and boosts your productivity.
- Evaluate ASP.NET Core in general and Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core in particular—you can quickly decide whether Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core matches your requirements without unnecessary and time-consuming setups.
- Write, run, and save examples in Telerik REPL.
- Share links to the examples that you save in Telerik REPL.
- Edit the existing Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core demos—Telerik REPL is integrated with the demos and allows you to open and edit them. The models used in the demos are included and you can use them to bind the components to data.
- Choose a theme that will be applied to the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core components used in your example.
- Share the created example as a link on a social media (Twitter, Facebook).
- Getting started with the Telerik REPL
- Using Telerik REPL with UI for ASP.NET Core
- Using Predefined Models